Sunday 20 April 2014

Life on the road...... a very warm welcome to the team's first road racer, Megan Hopper.

It's Lee here....... OK, I can't keep it to myself any longer, this news is so new that even some of the bike team don't know about it yet! 

We have a new, and up to now secret, seventh member to our North Eastern cycling arsenal. It's also a big first for the team too... both Frank and me will be supporting the wee 16 year old whippersnapper Megan Hopper with her road crit and cyclocross races. 



She'll be letting rip aboard her incoming bespoke FTW Industries crit frame and forks currently being cut and welded up by the master that is Frank The Welder as I type.


May I take the pleasure on introducing the lovely Megan Hopper to you all...... welcome aboard Megs!

No comments:

Post a Comment