Tuesday 20 May 2014

A very sad day....

Hello everyone, it’s Ellen here.  With a very heavy heart I must announce that I am leaving The Development Racing Team due to changes in my personal circumstances that will not allow me to fully concentrate on my racing.  I will of course be at the sidelines shouting the team’s riders on at a few of the races.  Obviously I’m absolutely gutted to having had to make this decision.

I’ve been blown away by the FTW Industries frame and would like to say a massive “Thank You” to Frank Wadelton for letting me get out there on it.  Lee has been amazing with his support, not just with me but with the whole team.  I however cannot give it 100 percent and that will not be fair on the other riders who achieve some amazing results.

With sadness I must bid a farewell. Many thanks going out to the team, to the team’s sponsors for their support and Lee’s belief in all of his riders and keeping the team going.

Ellen
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment